Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thing #13: Delicious

I used the us.ef.ul resource for the discovery exercise on delicious. It was very helpful and explained a lot of things. It made it very user-friendly for everyone. I then went to delicious with the provided link and explored some of their bookmarks and tags. I also experimented and typed in some other searches to see sites and tags.

I’m not entirely sold on delicious. I guess I really don’t have a lot of sites bookmarked in general, except the ones I’ve already added to my RSS reader and my Rollyo roll. Perhaps someone that has a million different bookmarks might find it more helpful, but I won’t sign up for my own account. It would be useful for people with a million bookmarks, especially if they don’t always use the same computer. I maybe could see it for research assistance, like a bunch of bookmarks all on reader’s advisory tools or health websites or something; but not for my personal use.

No comments: